Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Poetry Bleeding...Potter Buying

Poetry has been a struggle lately. As much as I am chagrin to say it, my recent venture into trying to get my poetry published has left me... well limping. My lines are halting, I keep trying to write but come up upon empty page after empty page. My ego has been bruised, my poetry is bleeding, and therefore I doubt very seriously we will see any of it here. I am trying to not be childish and take the rejection with a grain of salt... afterall people say you have to pay your dues. However, I'm havin difficulty getting over this sense of initial rejection.

In other news, I just ordered the next literary acheivement by JK Rowling. Yes, that's right. The date of release has been announced and I have preordered my copy of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" on Amazon. Rock the KASBAH!

1 comment:

John David Walt said...

Get over it Michael--- you are a poet's poet. roll it out on the CD-- (that's short for cathedral days).