Friday, December 22, 2006

I wanted to do this again.

IPod
Instructions: Go to your iPod and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How does the world see you?
Till We Reach that Day - From Ragtime

Will I have a happy life?
Happiness Hotel - The Muppet Album

What do my friends really think of me?
The Solid Rock - Passion Hymns

Do girls have secret crushes on me?
Carnival Town - Norah Jones

How can I make myself happy?
Socializing - Italian for Travelers

What should I do with my life?
Come to the Table - Michael Card

Will I ever have children?
Wheels of a Dream - Ragtime

What is some good advice for me?
Call to Arms - The Insyderz

How will I be remembered?
Joyous Light - Passion Hymns

What is my signature dance song?
Back to you - John Mayer

What do I think my current theme song is?
Harry's Wondrous World - Harry Potter Soundrrack

What song will play at my funeral?
Your Fault - Into the Woods

What type of women do I like?
I've got you under my skin - Michael Buble

What is my day going to be like?
Sing, Sing, Sing - Swing: The Lee-Press On Nails

No comments: