Friday, December 22, 2006

BOOM Interviews

So earlier this month I had my Board of Ordained Ministry Interviews. It went really well and I am headed toward commissioning. As the interviews approached I got really really anxious and nervous. I thought back to when I began the process in the Winter of 2005... and realized... I've been headed towards this interview... for 11 years.

Eleven years of work come down to one hour in a room with strangers. People who know me only by what is written in my examination questions. Now that I have passed the interview, the rest of my life seems to stretch in front of me... I begin to wonder.

What's next? I still don't have an answer to that question... so this Christmas... I'm looking for a guiding star, to lead me to where the savior waits. This is quite exciting don't you think???

No comments: