Sunday, May 07, 2006

IPod

Instructions: Go to your iPod and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How does the world see you?
The Real Slim Shady - Eminem (Clean Version)

Will I have a happy life?
Finale - Pippen:His Life and Times

What do my friends really think of me?
When This all Began - Jeckly and Hyde

Do girls have secret crushes on me?
King of Glory - Chris Tomlin

How can I make myself happy?
I'm Gonna Always Love You - The Muppet Show

What should I do with my life?
The Boys - Big River

Will I ever have children?
No Such Thing - John Mayer

What is some good advice for me?
Call to Arms - The Insyderz

How will I be remembered?
And Can it Be? -

What is my signature dance song?
Hampster Party - Hampton the Hampster

What do I think my current theme song is?
Fascade - Jeckle and Hyde

What song will play at my funeral?
Pandora's Box - The OC Supertones

What type of women do I like?
Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee - Passion

What is my day going to be like?
How Deep the Father's Love for us? - Resurrection Dance (Instrumental)

No comments: