Tuesday, May 09, 2006

About David Blaine - A Rant

I don't care. Let me just begin by saying I just don't care. I don't care if he wants to sit in a box suspended above the Thames. I don't care if he wants to stand a pillar for three weeks. I don't care if he wants to be buried alive, set on fire, pushed into a coke bottle, or hung by a string. I don't care what he does...

Therefore I certainly didn't care when he sat in snowglobe for a week. I cared even less when he wanted to hold his breath underwater. What's next Davy? You gonna do a cannonball?

Hey David here's some advice: You're a magician... do a magic trick! Make something disappear, fly, hover, levitate... even a rabbit out of a hat would have a nice retro feel to it but stop it with the attention seeking boring ass "tests of human endurance." You want to test your endurance? Train for the Ecochallenge! Try the Tour De' France but stop wasting our time with your lame publicity stunts.


Butthead!

No comments: