Sunday, April 22, 2007

Having a bad night...

So, I've had an okay day despite the fact that I woke up in a bad mood. However, right now, I'm feeling... well there is no other word for it... Lonely. Ugh. I need something to do. Days have becme a bit monotonous lately. I'm overwhelmed and I have a thousand projects to figure out before I leave Montpelier. More than that I'm overwhelmed with a bunch of paperwork. I need a friend here. Someone to spend some time with... Oh well, tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hug*

Christy said...

Michael, you can be sure that I would happily hang out with you whenever I could. If only there wasn't that little problem of a two-and-a-half state buffer!

*big hug*

Anonymous said...

so glad to find your blog. You are a true artist--that I always knew at ATS. Blessings on your impending move!