Sunday, May 09, 2010

To you...

(This is a blog written for one person, who will never see this blog, whom I pray for on a daily basis.)

When I pray, and when I think of you, My biggest wish is that you would choose to embrace your life, to realize your giftedness, to appreciate who you are, and what you have. I pray for you, that you will find yourself.

I pray this above all things for you because the real you is lost under insecurity and bitterness. You are not a frightened little animal some have told you you are. You are strong and free, capable of fighting back the setting sun, and force the sun to rise again. You are capable of a new and better day, a new and better harvest, a better days work, and a more contented self.

Now, you know only want and need and sadness, my prayer for you is that you find joy.

1 comment:

Jarred said...

Amen. I've known a couple people like this. It's heartbreaking to see. I hope your friend finds the joy you speak of.