Saturday, September 10, 2005

The New Harry Potter IPod

Okay, I know I already have an IPod and that I probably don't need two but Apple just announced that they were selling a New Harry Potter Special Edition IPod with all six of the books downloaded into it... oh help me I want one I want one I want one... The back of the IPod is embossed with the Hogwarts Crest. SIGH... Now all I have to do is justify the purchase and scrounge up the money...

Hmm... I am going to Rome soon... Maybe I can sell indulgences! I'll say a prayer for you in Vatican City and you can commit the sin of your choice. Going rate: $50.00 per sin. (No COD's)

3 comments:

Christy said...

Yeah, I saw it, too, and thought of you. How much space do you think the books take up, though? WOuld you be able to put other stuff on it, or would it just be your "Harry Potter" iPod.
Oooh, if you got it you could listen to the books all the way to rome!

Anonymous said...

What happens when the next book comes out? Will they update your ipod for free or will you have to purchase the next book? Also, I wonder if they could personalize them even more with the "school of your choice"...just some thoughts....

btw--alias--coming soon!

alicia s.

David Wofford said...

...that's so hokey...I love it!