Sunday, July 17, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

So, I finished it last night... all 652 pages...

It was beautiful, sweet, exciting, funny, brilliant, and terribly, terribly, sad. Truly among the best in the series. THANK YOU JK ROWLING!

I cannot say much more as I will not want to spoil the wonders for others who might wish to read. Instead, I will simply say that, part of the reason that I love the characters in these books so much is that, I realized they remind me of persons in my life.

I can't wait for the next book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't cry much, so for me to be "near tears" is a big deal. But it was very emotional. Why did Snape do it? Why? (I'm reaching up to the sky with clenched fists).

Glad you enjoyed the book and didn't end up in Azkahban for reading the book early!

John David Walt said...

Michaelangelo-- you are truly a genius-- read the whole thing in one day!! amazing. Love, Dumbledore.